I love making Yoyo flowers. Recycling scrap fabric, sewing by hand, choosing beads, taking the time. Yoyo flowers are an easy sewing project, and they can be used in a wide variety of ways. From simply sewing button to slow embroidered flower.
It’s an easy children sewing project. They can make yoyo hair accessories, bookmarks, flowers …
How to make a YOYO
- Cut circle of different diameter 6/8/10 …
- Fold the fabric border in, about half a centimeter
- Hand sew with large stiches all around the fabric border
- You can to choose to fill the yoyo with a little cushion filling to make them puff.
- Pull the thread to close the yoyo, knot the thread
- Sew a button / pompon / perles in the center of the yoyo.
YOYO Sewing Ideas
Yoyo Key Ring
The Yoyo’s are glued on a polyester ball. First I pierced the polyester ball through to be able to thread a nice string.
YoYo Hair Accesories
Yoyo Paper Clip
This bouquet was sewn by Shira a 12 year old student during our sewing classes.
I have created a YOYO Kit in my online store : Creativity as a way of life – Shop You are welcome to visit !